Are you looking for an article about then Informatica business entity services? Are you interested in knowing what is the business entity services? How to identify a route record in the business entity services and how to use the security and data filters? If so, then you have reached the correct place. In this article, we are going to learn business entity services and the operations involved and more details about this business entity services.
What are the operations involved in the business entity service?The operations involved in the business services are - read operation, write operation and search operation.
- By using read operation we can read a record from the business entity.
- By using the write operation we can write a record in the database for a business entity.
- One other hand by using search functionality we can use the searchable field to perform the search operation.
What are the business entity service Endpoints?There are 4 types of business entity service endpoints.
- Enterprise JavaBeans Endpoint
- REST Endpoint
- REST and EJB Endpoint
- SOAP Endpoint
How to identify a route record in the business entity service?We can identify a route record in the business entity by 3 ways
- By using the Rowid. It is the Rowid object column value for the Base Object record
- By using system name and Source Key. here the system name is the name of the system from which record is coming and Source Key is PKEY_SRC_OBJECT column value
- By using Global Business Identifier aka GBID. If GBID is compound value then we need to pass compound column values.